If you’re looking for a healthy, super quick and easy meal – this is it. It takes less than 15 minutes to prepare, and is a well balanced meal that hits all the right spots! The below recipe is good for 2 lunches.
What You Need:
- 1 Cup of Quick Brown Rice – I used the Sun Rice Brand (or you can cook your own – it will just take longer).
- Jamie Olivers Asian Salmon Pieces (found near the Seafood Deli at Woolworths) – the pack contains 2 pieces. (I personally think 1 piece can be used across 2 meals). You could always marinate a plain piece of salmon in the marinade of your choice – hoisin or garlic soy would be nice 🙂
- 2 Cups of Spinach Leaves
- 4 Stalks of Broccolini
- 1 Tablespoon of Hemp Seeds
What To Do:
- Bake Salmon until cooked to your satisfaction.
- Steam Broccolini (I did it quickly in the microwave)
- Heat Rice Cup
- Once these elements are cooked (we basically are just waiting on the Salmon to cook as the other two take very little time at all to cook), construct your bowl.
- I put the rice in one half of the bowl, with the spinach leaves in the other half. Place the broccolini over the spinach leaves, and the salmon over the rice. There was also a dressing sauce in the Salmon packet which you can use if you wish. Sprinkle entire bowl with hemp seeds. Personally I like to chop everything up and mix it all around! Enjoy 🙂